- Flexible application, even on curved surfaces as pillars, columns, silos, chimneys, walls, arched slabs, etc.
- Low self-weight and a small application thickness
- Simple, flexible and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very high abrasion and tear resistance
- Very short interruption of normal use of the relevant building or infrastructure
- No noise and no vibration during installation
Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete, masonry, and timber, for axial, shear, and bending tensile stresses.
- Protection of columns and bracing structures against vehicle collisions and other impacts
- Increasing earthquake resistance (concrete + masonry)
- Protection from explosion (accidents or terrorism)
- Increasing imposed loads
- In electrical environments, where non-conductive material is requested
- In case of a change in the nature of imposed loads
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Improving serviceability and suitability
- Complying with the latest standards
Delivery Width of roll: 300 mm Length of roll: 100 m (special sheets upon request) Storage Storage temperature between + 5 °C and + 35 °C. Product must be stored in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. Item number Article AS120290300 S&P A-Sheet 120 (290 g/m²)
Cut the sheets with special aramid scissors. Never bend the sheet in longitudinal direction! (sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre).The S&P A-Sheet 120 is applied in a dry or wet process.
For more details please refer to the application manual of S&P A-Sheet 120.