- Flexible application, even on curved surfaces such as pillars, columns, silos, chimneys, walls, arched slabs, etc.
- Low self-weight and small installation thickness
- Easy, flexible and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very short interruption in normal use of the building
- No noise and no vibration during installation
- Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete and masonry, against flexural (bending tensile) and axial stresses
- Increasing strength and ductility of columns and walls
- Increasing resistance against earthquakes
- Increasing imposed loads
- Replacement of corroded or missing reinforcement
- In case of a change in the nature of imposed loads
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Extension of service life and durability
- Complying with the latest standards
Delivery S&P G-Sheet E 50/50 (350 g/m²) S&P G-Sheet AR 50/50 (350 g/m²) Width of roll: 670 mm 670 mm Length of roll: 50 m 50 m (special sheets upon request) Storage Storage temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C. Store in a dry place and protect from direct sunlight. Item number Article GSAR0505067 S&P G-Sheet AR 50/50 GSE0505067 S&P G-Sheet E 50/50
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Cut sheets with scissors or a knife and ruler. Never bend the sheets! (Sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre). The S&P G-Sheets can be applied in a dry or wet lay-up process.
For more details please refer to the application manual of G-Sheet E/AR.