- Flexible application, e.g. around rafters and beams, or also on curved surfaces such as pipes etc.
- Low tare weight and low installation thickness
- Simple, flexible and economical strengthening method
- No corrosion
- Very short interruption of normal use of the relevant building or infrastructure
- No noise and no vibration during installation
Strengthening or reinforcement of bearing structures made from reinforced concrete and steel, mainly in cases of shear stress.
- Increase in imposed loads
- Replacement of corroded or missing shear reinforcement
- In case of a change in the structure’s use
- Correction of design and/or building mistakes
- Extension of service life and durability
- Complying with the latest standards
Delivery S&P C-Sheet 640 (400 g/m²) Width of roll: 300 mm Length of roll: 50 m (special sheets upon request) Storage Storage temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C. Store in a dry place and protect from direct sunlight. Item number Article Packaging unit / Weight Dimension CS640400300 S&P C-Sheet 640 (400 g/m²) 1 roll = 15.00 m² / 7.80 kg H x Ø = 0.33 m x 0.24 m 1 palette = 675.00 m² / 374.00 kg / 45 rolls 1.20 m x 0.80 m x 1.25
For detailed safety information it is recommended to seek advice in the current safety data sheet.
Cut sheets with scissors or knife and ruler. Never bend the sheet in longitudinal direction! (sheet may only be folded parallel to the fibre). The S&P C-Sheet 640 can be applied in a dry or wet “lay-up” process.
For more details please refer to the application manual for S&P C-Sheet 640.